Create! Don’t Just Regurgitate!
This is a book I was writing to release before JUNE 2012. Alas it is still in process and still not complete or released.
It is time to change this Industrial Age, narrow-minded approach. Every child deserves the right to learn how to develop their own specific skills, talents, drives, missions while becoming viable parts of their culture, society, the world.
CREATE! DON’T JUST REGURGITATE!
- – - -
12 chapters of ideas…past, present pfuture I have had, have and am striving to have or create in the near future.
All aimed at helping to reawaken the natural creativity in people and helping them take control of their lives to become creative more and more every day they are alive.
I will be posting e-drafts of the chapters on my website as I write them over the days to weeks to come until it is complete.
First DRAFT of the chapters….
1. Thinking in School is most regurgitation
2. Bloom Taxonony of Learning Revisted and Revised by ME
3. GAPS – Gift, Attitude, Processes, Strategies
4. SPREADng – Supporting, Promoting, Recognizing/Rewarding, Encouraging/Educating, Approaches/Application, Developing of creative thinking in ALL people and throughout entire organizations, companies, departments, teams.
5. S.T.A.M.P.S – Systems – Tools/Techniques – Approaches/Attitudes – Methods – Processes – Strategies for generating and producing DELIBERATE CREATIVITY & CREATIVE THINKING
6. Cre8ng – one of my Creative Solution Generating Processes based upon lessons I have learned from the Osborn-Parnes CPS Process and many others.
7. OOOPS! - my whole-brain, Telos thinking process for generating ideas to produce solutions people will get excited about and committed to completing.
8. We Are…?! – a look at thinking, learning, communicating, teaching, training, leading, creative thinking and problem solving styles.
9. M.I.N.D. Design my 30 year old short questionnaire for exploring thinking, learning, communicating, teaching, training, leading, creative thinking and problem solving styles.
10. Hammers can be used for more than pounding in nails. Exploring paradigms, boxes, and other limitations that stop us from being or becoming more creative every day of our lives.
11. 52 Traits – A year long plan for developing your creative thinking traits and skills.
12. 1 + 1 = 2 is such a limited way of approaching life
13. Types of thinking inspired originally by Roger von Oech in his WHACK ON THE SIDE OF YOUR HEAD in the late 1970s.